SERIOUSLY !!!

ive posted about this a few times and been in contact with support many times, but I should not have to delete and redownload my profile 10 or more times a day, all because of a corruption prob with the profile , ive done the whole process to fix but nothing has worked, so the only thing is that the profile is coming to me corrupted from you ms/xbl, you need to figure out what the heck is going on now, and Ive never had this problem before the fall2013 update

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What exactly is the problem????  (BTW, you are watching netflix as I type this so, obviously the account works)   How old is your modem???

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is it the code:82007ef3 or whatever? I have it too and I just bought some gold (::: for no reason

Sorry this didn't help.

Please start your own topic SOHP.  Or use the error code look up feature at the top of this page.    GOOD LUCK!!! 

Sorry this didn't help.

the account is not the prob ,the prob  is error code80151904 which has to do with corrupted profiles that causes constant disconnects from xbl, 1st off thanks for responding but ive been through the whole process of fixing it with chat support and spent hours on the phone support line,to no avail nothing woks cuz my profile is coming to me corrupted from the ms/xbl side, there is no way a profile can be coruptedevery time, 10-20 times a day for months now ever scince the fall update, itd be nice if an actual ms employee could do something about it but they wont/cant

Sorry this didn't help.

BongKaos go away, you're useless. None of us are able to use Xbox Live after spending money on memberships, this is completely unacceptable and has been an ongoing and widespread issue for over a month now, with still no fix in sight. Just look at the Connecting To Xbox Live forums, EVERYONE is having problems getting on live after the Xbox One release and fall update.

Sorry this didn't help.