Seriously????

I'm going to forget for now about all the cheating that goes on in the games with glitches, lags,and mod weapons and focus on a different kind of cheater....the JERK!  My kid was on Borderlands and someone who he THOUGHT was his friend (that he had played with many times before) asked him if he could see his guns. When my kid threw them down, the JERK booted him off and stole all his weapons!!  Seriously?!?!?   People need to get a life and realize that games are games...and if you need to cheat and steal other people's stuff on something that's meant for recreation and fun....then you have serious issues. What a bunch of losers!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did your brother save once he got booted? I know on Borderlands people drop weapons all the time to give to others then quit without saving. Once they restart the game they have all the weapons back they dropped.

^ It was his son.. not brother.

OP I guess he needs to make good friends.

[quote user="sweetpea7575"]

I'm going to forget for now about all the cheating that goes on in the games with glitches, lags,and mod weapons and focus on a different kind of cheater....the JERK!  My kid was on Borderlands and someone who he THOUGHT was his friend (that he had played with many times before) asked him if he could see his guns. When my kid threw them down, the JERK booted him off and stole all his weapons!!  Seriously?!?!?   People need to get a life and realize that games are games...and if you need to cheat and steal other people's stuff on something that's meant for recreation and fun....then you have serious issues. What a bunch of losers!!

[/quote]

That's a lesson your kid needs to learn.

Very True^, Stuff like this happens in games all the time,

I don`t know about the us, but in the uk it`s an 18 rated game not meant for "kids"

You should also realize it is just a game.

There jerks all over xbox. get over it.

He DOES know that....his dismay was in learning how many people are ***holes because they cheat to obtain things instead of earning things themselves. My fault lies in teaching him right from wrong......a concept which has apparently expired.

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

[quote user="sweetpea7575"]

[/quote]

That's a lesson your kid needs to learn.

[/quote]

Oh snap!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You do realize borderlands has a duplication glitch, were after you drop weapons and kick or dashboard the weapons are still in your inventory, i recomend checking, or (since borderlands is easy) just get all the guns back.