Seriously about to trade my 360 in at gamestop

Its been going on for the last month and a half and just keeps getting worse. First it started off with random disconnects, then taking a couple restarts of connecting to work and now I cant even connect to xbox live at all. Have manually put everything in, have tryed auto and still nothing works... Havent tried wired because I dont feel like moving my tv and xbox to the other side of my house but how can 30-40ft disrupt my wireless when its just a couple walls and was working fine in feburary....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there HondaFMX. I'm sorry you are having this issue. If you could go HERE, these are steps to help try and solve your connection issue. If that doesn't work you can go HERE to try troubleshooting steps. Do you have the proper ports open on your router? 

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)

Do you have an older Xbox or the New XboxS? I'm just curious, have you possilby updated your routers firmware at all? If none of those work, please let me know, I have one other idea you could try.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try testing your connection again and reseting the router also try clearing your cache.

I do advise you to use a wired ethernet connection as apparently its meant to be faster

Just a small recap

1) On your xbox360 go to settings then system then storage  when hardrive is highlighted press Y Then Clear Cache

2) Reset your router then go to system then settings network settings disconnect and reconnect .

3) follow same steps as 2 but try using a wired connection if all else fails.

Happy Easter

Kind Regards

Chris

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.