Okay, sorry if this topic has been beaten to death but I am extremely frustrated.
I have a new 4gb Xbox Slim with a Netgear WNR2000v2. I cannot stay connected to Xbox Live and at times cannot connect period. I have another gaming console that is extremely similar that works 100% fine with absolutely NO problems.
I have called Xbox support about 6 times about connecting to Xbox live.
- Bought a new wireless router
- Adjusted my Port Triggering Manually
- Set static IP addresses and manual information
- Connected via ethernet cable and had no issues
- Made sure all of my router's settings are suitable for XBL including the MTU set properly and DHCP enabled
- I've gone through all of the troubleshooting for network issues and still cannot resolve this issue.
I for some reason cannot run both systems at the same time, the Xbox360 is the one with the issue.
Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my router? I'm really sorry if this has been said and done before in another thread.