Serious issue. I must remove a payment option.

I'm not sure if i'm in the right place to ask this question but here it goes. I am using this account(Lets call it Account B) to find help for another account (lets call it Account A). Account A must have this credit card payment option removed. The problem comes in where i cannot remove the payment account because Account A was made 7-6 years ago by me when i was much younger. I know VERY LITTLE INFORMATION for Account A. I have tried countless attempts in recovering the password. ( i am trying to figure out the email password) The only way i can show that i am the true owner of Account A is credit card information and prepaid  that i have used to renew my account. ( EVEN WITH THIS INFORMATION I CANNOT OBTAIN THE PASSWORD) I just need some type of advice because Microsoft/xbox is taking 10$ every month from this credit card. I basically i have no control over it either. I cannot stop them from billing it because i cannot acquire this password for account A.  Can i call Microsoft/Xbox and tell them to cancel my gold membership? The only idea i have is if use a prepaid card which can possibly stop the credit card from being billed. ( I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING SO DONT TELL ME TO TRY AND RESET THE PASSWORD FOR ACCOUNT A)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When it comes to billing related items, it's best to contact support for your region. They're going to ask you a number of questions to verify that you are the account owner, so be prepared for that.

-

This thread has the phone numbers for support so you can call and get the billing worked out. forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.