serial number

hi hope this is the right place for this sorry if it isnt anyway  i am trying to find my registered console information on xbox live but i cannot find it how do you see the information of the registered console on xbox live i know its definetly registered the thing is my xbox is in the shop at the moment getting fixed and i want to get the serial number off xbox live to check i get the same console back i know paranoid  i forgot to write it down before i took it in but like i say its registered so i should be able to get it off xbox hope someone can help thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you say shop I am guessing you mean an official MS service centre with a repair ordered through MS?.

If the service techs can not fix your console and they send you a different one they would inform via the letter you will receive off them along with the console when its returned to you.
Sometimes if a console is beyond fixing or if it may take too long to repair they will send you a different unit so you can get back to your gaming asap.
And if they replace the console they will register it for you.

I know this is a little off topic in regards to your actual question but its just a little extra info for you if you get a replacement unit. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

grey is right..i had a few that were driffrent every time i had them fix.  in other words, you can call tech support and they will ask you for your console serial number,  when they do, ask if they can registered it like saying ' can you registered my console, i dont know how to do it because im new to it all',   cant hurt to ask.

Sorry this didn't help.

Normally, I'd say go to the Register a Product page. On that page you can see a list of all consoles you have registered so far.

Unfortunately, the page isn't showing that information right now.

Sorry this didn't help.