Selling my 360 for the One......

I am planning on selling my 250gb Slim Xbox 360 to go towards my One Fund. (Microsoft, please don't send cronies to my house).

Anyway, I have about 28 Disc-games and 17 Downloaded games.

Now, my question is: Can I sell the Xbox with those DL'd games and the "new" owner still play those games? As, I don't want any legal trouble (i.e. selling a console with unplayable games), is it possible for the new owner to transfer licenses? FYI. I do plan on deleting my LIVE Account from the Console prior to selling it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

DLC is linked to the account and is non transferable or saleable

Yeah, you cant resell you downloaded games without selling your gamertag as well which is against the Terms of Use. So you will only be able to sell you disc based games

Okay. Thanks for the responses. Looks like I'll have to delete the DL'd games and just sell the disc based ones......it'll cut my price in about a little over half.

You might want to wait a bit like until after Christmas to see how many other issues the one will have.

Maybe one of you will know the answer to my question, I bought a Black 360 at a pawn shop and now I have a problem that it has parent control set on it and I can't get into Netflix or even IHeart Radio. How can I override the parent code? I don't know the answer to the security question either.

Can anyone help me get the answer to this question please and how and the heck do I get a hold Microsoft person to talk to, like a phone number.

Just to be clear, I AM NOT selling my account, just the 360 with ALL of my games. Is it possible the new owner can license transfer?

No they are locked to yoyur account so unless your willing to allow access to your account (which is also against CoC) they wont be able to use them

That doesn't make any sense. So, what you're saying is the new owner wants to play Iron Brigade, and I remove anything and everything to do with my account, they still can't play it? Gotta love that corporate greed.

Thats not greed. He should buy his own games like everyone else

If you read the agreement it clearly states you cannot transfer and sell the digital downloads. It even states this in the description of content before you download.

Unfortunately you can still sell the system and disc games though.

The gaming industry would be better imo if used systems, accessories, and games were not permitted.