Seeking KSR Kinect Sports Rivals friends for Rival League

Mods:  I know you will eventually move this to the games forums... but can it sit here for a bit.. more action here than there...

Anyways

Bought the game... only 1 other person on my list has it... need friends for rivals league and competing...

So.. add me..

Tohellnbak 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm still giving it consideration...

Same… although I've heard good things.

it is a fun game.. a serious break from the grind of see thing shoot thing.. yeah $60 is kind of steep for this game... and I am sure if it was in the $45 or $39 it would be bought...

it is a very addicting game....

I am buying it on Monday, maybe Tuesday if i have to work late. But best believe even though im going to lose that im participating in that World Tournament thats going on right Now!!!

I love KSR, however, the wake racing makes me wanna break something. lol I can't come in 1st to save my life. I have led races, but always seem to lose. I either crash or get passed right before crossing the finish line. :)

I still on the fence about this game; doesn't seem like a game I'd enjoy...but DARN those avatars look realistic and cool!

Peace, J.R.

goth... you need to gain speed bursts by doing tricks.... not just off the ramps.... but off the waves as well.. sometimes you can catch a big one and do a back flip... which gives you a light boost.. and also helps fill the boost bar....

IF I had more space to play (and I have barely any I might add) I would of snapped this game up at release. Really itching to try out the champion creator!