Security Sign in

Listen here every time I get into XBOX LIVE I have to repeatedly sign in and over and over again even though I've picked remember me and Every other day I have to go reset all my passwords on microsoft and xbox live. This is ridiculous. If I dont get some free Microsoft points or something for this crap into C0VEY42 account I'm going to sell this dam XBOX and get a PS3. I'm tired of doing the same thing day after day and the support team hanging up on m

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Using the computer:

Update/Edit proofs on account.live.com/proofs/manage (Alternate e-mail, security question, & phone number) -- Sign out, sign in, and sign out.

Troubleshoot the Xbox console:

Delete profile > Clear cache 3x > Turn off console for 2 minutes > Download profile.

(:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Covey! Since you updated your security information, have you redownloaded your profile? A lot of times this solves the issue and lets you use the "remember me" function.

I'd give these steps a shot:
-Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items; use this link: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete).
-Clear your system cache (use this link: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).
-Restart your console.
-Redownload your profile (use the first link again).

Now give it a shot and see if it remembers you properly! Let us know! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.