Security proofs related signing into live please help.

Banging my head on a wall here. Problem started last night. Started to sign in as normal 4 numbers code then it came up we require ure email and password so we and improvevand update ure security proofs. So i did this and agreed my security proofs was correct and it signed me into live as normal. Thing is im having to do this everytime i sign into live. So was the same today so i spent just over an hour waiting on the phone to microsoft. We checked and updated my security proofs online. And we left at if i couldnt sign in normal after this i would clear my cache and redownload my profile. After doing this im still having the same problem. Not being able to get through by 6 today im left with the same problem till tom. So im hoping here i will recieve a solution or pointed in the right direction.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there DTxx,

Man sorry to hear about the proofs troubles.

I just looked into your account, and see that you currently have a case open. It looks like phone support attempted to call you back today, and left you a voice mail. 

As for getting your profile to auto-sign in, have you followed these steps to setup auto-sign in?

1. Sign in to Xbox Live.
  2. Select Settings, and then select Profile.
  3. Select Sign-in Preferences.
  4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

Let us know what phone support said, and we can go from there. : )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.