Security Check- do you happen to know my kid's email account password from 10 years ago???? Cause I don't

Hey can anyone remember the password from my son's email account we opened for him in 2003? Cause I can't. So while this supposed security check probably has good intentions, just like a rat running on a wheel........ I tried to reactive this account through the process they have set up...... BIG PROBLEM, cause I don't have access to the original email address and I can't remember any of the stuff they are asking for because this account is about 10 years old............I just keep getting directed to fill out the same form over and over again. It took me 3 days to figure this out and I finally found my own way to do it and no thanks to Msft!!!!!! This was DUMB!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Titan! I'm sorry to hear about the issues getting into your son's account.

Am I reading this correctly that you were able to get into the account? I hope so, but if not please let us know and we'll be happy to assist as best as we can. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.