second xbox one console strict NAT type

hello, I have been having an issue just like many other people on here. ive tried eveything I could think of and even replaced my router. I can't port forward both consoles IP addresses on either router. I wish this was as easy as plug and play but its a hassle when I want to play BF4 with my stepson. I have a belkin AC750 dual band wireless router. both consoles are connected wired. only one xbox is NAT type open while the other one is strict depending one which one powers on first. seems like the first to power on is set to open. ive port forwarded all the ports needed but only for one IP address. as I can not do so for a second IP. I have also made my IP dmz host. nothing seems to KEEP both consoles set to open NAT type at the same time. what can I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 67 Applies to:

You can only forward a port to single IP address (i.e. one console). You need to enable UPnP on your router, and each Xbox should automatically open the ports it needs (which are way fewer ports than what people claim you need to forward manually). Each will request a different port via UPnP when it detects its preferred port (3074) is in use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.