Second life like PSN Home on Xbox?

Back in 2007 I stared to find articles about Microsoft's Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Game Studios - Shane Kim and his meetings with Linden Lab the creators of second life. I was thinking and hoping that Xbox would create a smiler user interface to the PSN Home world. I'm still searching for more information on this. My better half has a PS3 and I recently spent time in home building a custom house and decorating it with hundreds of free items I found and items I earned playing free games in the many worlds created just for the PSN home experience. Despite how much I love Xbox 360 I am jealous of this feature! What is the likely hood we can look forward to something smiler or an adaptation of Second life its self being added to the Xbox 360 or the Xbox 720?

This is a link to the first article I found about this. http://spong.com/article/12555/Microsoft-Second-Life-On-XBox-Live

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

thats whats im saying.

I wld lyk sumfin lyk dis so I cld rub it in 2 my PS3 ownin friends

I think this feature would be good and step in the right direction, I mean the current avatars do nothing much but provide a 'skin' for an in-game model that uses animation. Nothing else, also with the success of selling avatar items, they would do the same with extra 'world' items or themes

Hopefully Microsoft isn't going to do this.I would like to believe they are thinking outside the box to something much bigger.As for getting free stuff-it's not going to happen.Microsoft wants every penny they can squeeze out of you.

That's strange... it was a link to Sophie Prell's article on PS Home. May just be a glitch.

[quote user="AlinGrizzlyKing"]I was thinking and hoping that Xbox would create a smiler user interface to the PSN Home world.[/quote]No.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="AlinGrizzlyKing"]I was thinking and hoping that Xbox would create a smiler user interface to the PSN Home world.[/quote]No.

[/quote]Ice your link comes up with a 404 error on penny arcade's site.  :(