Second Chance Sweepstakes

I have placed in for the 'Second Chance Sweepstakes' tickets in the marketplace on every2minutes.com yesterday, and so far no tickets added to my account or codes sent to me. it even says in the rules... 

During the 2nd Chance Sweeps Period, visit the Market Place at www.every2minutes.com ("Website") and redeem five hundred (500) Points to receive a Code for one (1) 2nd Chance Sweeps credit into the 2nd Chance Sweeps drawing of your choice ("2nd Chance Sweeps Credit"). Once you receive and bank your Code, pick which drawing (as detailed in Section 6 below) you want to enter and submit your 2nd Chance Sweeps Credit before 11:59 am ET on the Drawing Date. For more information on how to obtain and use Points, visit the Website

This is confusing, it has been 24 hours and no codes has been sent or tickets added. Is anyone else having this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am having the same issues I banked nearly 4000 points and received my email confirmation with a code but nothing banked yet. Have you figured out what is up yet?

Hey so I got my code. How do I bank it? I tried the usual way and it came up invalid

you should go on every2minutes.com web site and contact them and see what they say.

it only for people that didn't win the sweepstake in the first time around?

Bet money you copy & pasted it with a trailing white space character. Try it again but be more precise with your highlighting. Cheers.