Searching for a Clan [UK]

Heyy folks,

I'm 19 and from Manchester (All in the gtag), and i'm basically looking to join a casual/laid-back gaming clan or community.

Past clans i've been include, NGG, TR and Ag, but as i'm in uni I get drunk most nights compared to when I was in college or school

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Cheers for the offer lads, but Joining a friends clan instead now. Sorry

Hi m8

Call over to www.ngng.co.uk

We are a laid back clan. Looking for new members. We also own and run Xbox Clan Leagues at www.xbcl.co.uk

We play lots of matches in the leagues and friendlies.

We currently have over 500 members playing at XBCL. I fyou want to take part in our clan and leagues give us a shout or add me to your friends list

Hi SuperManC

Check out  www.thegamindead.enjin.com

We are a laid back gaming community and clan. We are currenlty looking for new members. We play the following games Black Ops, Halo Reach, Fifa, Racing Games, Gears of War 2 and 3 when this is released and many more Games. We are also planning our own internal Tournaments and Leagues, especially for the racing games and fifa, We will also play lots of matches and maybe join one of the Leagues and Tournaments out there, once we have enough for a team..

We currently have over 10 members in the gaming community and clan. So if you want to be part of our friendly gaming community and clan and leagues give us a shout on the site or add me to your friends list on xbl