seams john lewis are backing the xbox one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i think the more info that comes out on the non gaming features the more wider appeal the x1 has. my guess is retailers have had quite a bit of contact with ms and sony in regards to kiosks, marketing, demos, etc. they plan on using. i think the ms marketing blitz that begins near the end of october and carries through the holiday season is going to be much more intense then what sony puts out.

[quote user="dudeskis01"]

i think the more info that comes out on the non gaming features the more wider appeal the x1 has. my guess is retailers have had quite a bit of contact with ms and sony in regards to kiosks, marketing, demos, etc. they plan on using. i think the ms marketing blitz that begins near the end of october and carries through the holiday season is going to be much more intense then what sony puts out.

[/quote]

I think that you are spot on.  All of these features that "gamers" have trashed the XB1 for having will be what makes it a better console in the long run.  You can also expect sony to follow suit with these features.

sounds awesome to bad i dont live in the uk!! still i think in either market, US or the UK that nothing can really be known untill after november or better yet maybe even after the first of the year.

Microsoft and Sony have a long battle ahead, so who knows what the future holds.