Screen Freeze

Hi, I was downloading warface while playing battlefield 4 when suddenly my screen froze. I thought it was a regular freeze like on the map dawnbreaker, but when I then restarted my console and put in halo 4 it said that my disc is unreadable and i have to clean it. I did it but the same message came back again and then when i get booted to my dashboard my screen freezes. I cleared my system cache and it still keeps on freezing. When i turn my console on it asks me every 2nd time to do a system update. I haven't had any problems with any of my consoles. Just this 1 year-old xbox started to freeze. Can anyone help me that possibly had almost the same problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

So, what you're trying to do is download something as you're playing another game? I'm thinking that maybe you can try to download what you want to, but don't have anything else running. Only run the downloads at first and see if it freezes up.

-This is currently the only thing I have for you. If you try that I'll think about other solutions.-

[Sorry if this doesn't work, I'm still a little new!]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.