Scrabble

Hi There, I know the xbox is the best thing ever, but i used to be a Playstation girl untill it died. My son got me into the xbox and I have never looked back, but there is one game that I miss playing that is Scrabble, The xbox is the only format that dont have it can i ask why ? I love playing all the first person shooters and the Rpg's. My favorite one at the moment is Two Worlds, can anyone help thanks 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 88 Applies to:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../00000000-0000-4000-8000-400058410981

Oh, and you might need this:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Family-Game-Night/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410981?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

marketplace.xbox.com/.../00000000-0000-4000-8000-400058410981

Oh, and you might need this:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Family-Game-Night/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410981?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

[/quote]

Unfortunately Family Game Night Scrabble is only available in the United States as Hasbro do not have the licence in the UK.

i would also like scrabble but the link takes you to american xbox.com can i still download it to play in the uk or will i  waste 800 points if it will not play

[quote user="jedi 6411"]

i would also like scrabble but the link takes you to american xbox.com can i still download it to play in the uk or will i  waste 800 points if it will not play

[/quote]

It won't let you purchase it unless you have a US profile.

I have always enjoyed Scrabble! However, its not a game I have even considered playing on my console, or even PC before. Interesting.  I do miss sitting at the table with my late gran though, for hours and hours on a Sunday afternoon playing the game.  OP thanks for that, may just go get it for the PC now, seen as its not there for Xbox.

My husband and I love to play scrabble on facebook, but when we go online on the xbox 360  on facebook it wont load scrabble , just a white screen appears, nothing will load, is there anything we can do??

We don't have Scrabble as far as I know, but might I suggest a brilliant little downloadable game by the name of Quarrel?

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111ea

---------------

You can download the trial version for free and see if you like it. A highly addictive little game.

[quote user="chattykatty69"]

My husband and I love to play scrabble on facebook, but when we go online on the xbox 360  on facebook it wont load scrabble , just a white screen appears, nothing will load, is there anything we can do??

[/quote] Scrabble is US only due to licensing. I also believe the online servers for that set of Hasbro games have been shut down by EA. Quarrell is a word game on the 360 as mentioned, if you have a Windows Phone, Alphajax is the best Scrabble clone out there and has just been granted XBox Live stautus. 

I wanna Scrabble in Poland!! :-)