Saved over my Original Profile

My original profile is Dgodkiller. It all started with the add security error 8015d002, I looked at some ways to fix it one of them was to delete my profile and re-download it, again thanks to the app password my password change and did it know what the new password was, some how i got in and i sign in to my account on the xbox website. my profile was gone but all the saves was still there so i  made a new profile and i thought just move to saves to my new profile but i can't so how do i get my profile back Dgodkiller is still there but i have a new profile how can i get back Dgodkiller?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hello there DrowendMouse 

I`ve Recently checked the Xbox Live Profile Dgodkiller and it was Last seen on 4/5/2014 playing Xbox Dashboard. I`ve done some research for the error code on Xbox error code/status code search with the Error 8015D002, This occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE

You see the following error code and message when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE: Account does not exist. Status Code: 8015D002 This may mean there’s a problem with your account. For example, the security information for your account may need to be updated.

Solution 1: Did you recently sign up for two-step verification?  Solution 2: Verify your Microsoft Account security information Solution 3: Delete and re-download your Xbox LIVE profile Solution 4: Clear the system cache, You can Learn on how to do all of the following by clicking here

When you have done all of the following Solutions please do keep me updated on your progress such as Did the following Solutions help you out or are you still experiencing the issues at hand. I`m going to keep browsing this topic post for a response. Get back to me when you can.

Related Issues

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.