Save SUAM!!!

We NEED to save SUAM!!

IN case you are unaware SUAM have recently posted on their facebook page that the UK inside xbox services are being discontinued and great 'programmes' like SUAM will soon cease to exist!

If like me you are a fan of any on the series from the SUAM crew, you will be saddened and shocked by this news.

SUAM and it's associated programmes have been an uplifting part of the dash since it's inception and TBH was the main (and most of the time ONLY) reason for me to ever look through the dash at all, and definatly the only reason to go into the videos section!

I will sorely miss the off-the-wall humour and the latest news that they provided and the great level of interaction it gave us with the xboxlive 'crew'.

It really felt like you were a part of a communtiy, part of something bigger. It got me involved in reading the 'monday musing' and caring about the 'tweetbate' , it got me to sign up to their FB page and actually ask them questions, in short it made me feel involved with xbox live!

I really can't believe that this is just gettign canceled out of hand and would like if any other fans can weigh in with their opinions, if i get the time i will start some sort of petitiion or poll so we can show our support.

We obviously need to show our support as this desicion has seemingly come form the 'US' with no real thought as to how essential the brits view this service, maybe, just maybe if we shout loud enough,  we can get them to save it!

Until then MANTELING!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="presc1ence"]We obviously need to show our support as this desicion has seemingly come form the 'US' with no real thought as to how essential the brits view this service, maybe, just maybe if we shout loud enough,  we can get them to save it![/quote]

I`m in the uk and i have never heard of it.

also petitions are not allowed on xbox.com

Inside Xbox has been shut down service wide, so sadly SUAM wont be returning.

-

Even more sadly with the closure of Inside Xbox, Dan and Andy have lost their job. What was terrible was that they couldn't even say so until Major Nelson had posted it on his blog.

No SUAM,  sit the @#$% down hold the @#$% on, and listen up.  

I thought they dished the best info and were the funniest relatable characters to deliver game news.

Looks wise they were second and third next to Olivia Munn dressed as wonder woman.

They were insightful and kept it really entertaining.  

Give Dan and Andy a raise!!!! And more importantly keep them on SUAM!!!

And don't stifle their creativity!!! All the great things and some rich kids daddy thinks his is bigger and bam, we cancel the best content on Live.

PS. I'm an American who fan.

Great to see that there ARE some fan sout there (and even more awesome that someone who uses the US service watched the UK programmes as well).

Really diappointed to find out they lost ther jobs as well, i think they are what MADE the UK live servce what it is/was.

More importantly there creativity and general oddness really birghtened the live service up!

I won't start a petition on here or anything (But are links to petitions alowed?)but i do think something liek that needs doing, does anyone knwo who we harass US side to complain about this?

Otherwise come on more support please, we,, forget it I NEED these irreverent programmes back, as now the dash is dead to me , in fact i'm sticking autoload back on my games so i don't have to see it and be disappointed!

Gutted, but still MANTELING!!!!!!!

SUAM= Sent You a Message?

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

SUAM= Sent You a Message?

[/quote]yep

I'm out of the loop but noticed the disappearance of SUAM, Insider Moves, whatever the IGN show was, etc. What happened to them all?

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

I'm out of the loop but noticed the disappearance of SUAM, Insider Moves, whatever the IGN show was, etc. What happened to them all?

[/quote]In order to bring us the best new content, Microsoft have closed Inside Xbox (essentially sacking Dan and Andy from SUAM in the process) in order to transition to a third party content model.

So in essence they get more advertising space and don't have to pay out to produce anything themselves.

http://majornelson.com/2012/05/02/changes-for-inside-xbox-u-s/.

[quote user="voteDC"]

In order to bring us the best new content, Microsoft have closed Inside Xbox (essentially sacking Dan and Andy from SUAM in the process) in order to transition to a third party content model.

So in essence they get more advertising space and don't have to pay out to produce anything themselves.

http://majornelson.com/2012/05/02/changes-for-inside-xbox-u-s/.

[/quote]

Every time they bring me the best new content, my content gets worse... Thank you for the link though, cheers!