Saturday Service order request.....................

So anyone that requested a Service order  on Saturday get tracking information yet?

................................................................................................................................................................................

I did my service order about 10am Saturday and no updates at all customer service just keeps on saying.

It is being processed. Give me a break Amazon sends out millions of orders a day and you order something they ship it out.

Microsoft needs to get there crap together all ready.

I am Starting to get very POed that this happen in the first place. Then they are giving the run around about the free game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

My service order was on Friday, on Monday I finally got a tracking number, but whenever I looked at it last night it said no tracking information yet, and now when I look at it all I get is an error saying that the tracking number in incorrect. No idea what the hell that means.

When I tried to call customer service, they basically told me the xbox one is definitely in transit, but they were unable to verify my tracking number... right.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.