same problem downloadable content has changed. storage device removed. help please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Getting frustrated I did all that troubleshooting to no avail. Even on campaign all faces show no features and are black. Doesn't even show my gun or crosshair or HUD. Had the game since December map pack for a few weeks now and this happened out of nowhere yet mw3 with dlc and halo with dlc work fine. Please help or refund

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi I am assuming this is for BLOPS2 and I would suggest going to the Blops forum as it is down to them to sort out refunds if that is what you want, But I will offer a suggestion for you though, try and delete the map packs and delete the cache and then just try and run the game by itself to see if it runs ok, before deleting the cache you could also delete and redownload the latest update delete cache before redownloading and try that, if the game works without the maps try and reinastall the maps, if it is still the same maybe try running the maps and profile from a flash drive just to see if you get the same affect, if so it could be a problem betwwen their update and the maps bring it up on their forum and make them aware of it.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.