Saints row : The third

Is anyone going to buy this? I personally thought 2 was better then gta and online was alot more enjoyable

Official trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABbcJzEKGk&feature=fvst

As reminded by the trailer must be the funniest game I played that had alot of replayability especially with friend in co-op.

I think if done properly it could be GOTY easilly.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Never played any Saints Row, may give it a go but gameplay videos made it seem abit less realistic in terms on graphics than GTA

I've been replaying SR2 co-op recently and remembering how fun it is (although there are certainly plenty of things they could improve upon).

Hopefully the third should build on that, cut out the parts that don't work as well or aren't as fun and add new interesting stuff to the mix.

I am going to get this game. I have read a preview in a magazine.

*SPOILERS*

At the Lets Pretend store you can get pink and silver spacesuits super hero costumes, pirates, tigers, bears. There is a mini-game like Takeshi Castle, which also has the commentary. There is also a mini-game where there is a tiger in the backseat and it likes to scratch you. You can now upgrade weapons, and there's lots more.

"END OF SPOILERS*

If the next GTA game is still a long way off I might get it.

Much prefer St's Row over GTA as it does not take it self as serious.

Love 1 and 2 and the 3rd one I will defernitly get!  The only THQ games I have enjoyed in a long while

Prefered Saints Row over GTA IV, seriously good game! Really looking forward to this, on the preorder list

i wll def be getting this when comes out :)

Tempted by this as i played the first as a stop gap till GTAIV came out, never played SR2 but i may pick it up beofre this is released. whats the actual release date ?

It's going to be a banger, yo.

Can't wait.

Most definitely picking this up. Saints Row is a ridiculously fun and enjoyable game to play. I love GTA aswell, but SR is just a jokes game lol.