Saints Row IV announced

"In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet."

Hits stores on 20th August 2013 in the US and 23rd August 2013 everywhere else.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-15-saints-row-4-release-date-announced-debut-trailer-revealed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hope the game goes back to being like saints 1 & 2 the  third was a little bit too silly for my liking,  judging by the trailer its even more so.

I quited like some of the Saints Row games,alot of fun with plenty of OTT action but the next one to let you use Alien weapons and technology? this has put me right off now lol.

is this the game that was meant to be dlc??

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4J773U8oQ]

Cheers for the video Primo! Got to be honest though after watching it my interest has faded even more! I know these games were about daft OTT action, story etc but come on, Aliens? If the previous games are anything to go by then no doubt it will play well but lost all interest in this now I'm sorry to say.

My trousers just exploded. I love the Saints Row series...

Looks like someone has been Watching City of Heroes

Looks just as barmy as the 3rd. Good.

Saints row 3 was so much fun to play,  a lot better than the bland boring GTA4.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - mega news about this...I really enjoyed the 3rd one. Wasn't keen on the first two...