Sainsbury and pre-order bonuses

I was going to pre-order the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition Stratagy guide off sainsburys as it said that it came with N7 Warfare pack. Can anyone confirm this? Also does anyone know how Sainsburys issue there pre-order codes out?

Sorry for all the questions, really worried after what happened with GAME. I am lucky that I still managed to get the Mass Effect 3 CE.

zico291

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there zico I don't know then answer but I am going to bump this. We've got a bit of a numty flooding the forums with old threads, stupid posts and large pictures so your thread was dropped to page 2

I wanted to know the answers to the questions. not my fault these forums cant handle that

more likely you are looking for attention so thought you would play troll for some reason...shame really

lol. I see your posts on twitter about me.

Thought Id make you famous kid....just say thank you

Yes terror you informing us that you're going out on the town was asking questions...

You thought about the picture size cap before posting and bringing back 3 of your FIFA threads about quitters was needed....

Zico they will email the code to you. Seems very strange though that they are offering these codes when you buy the guide, its normally if you buy the game

Sylar talking about trolls, lol irony.

[quote user="M4RV 71"]

Zico they will email the code to you. Seems very strange though that they are offering these codes when you buy the guide, its normally if you buy the game

[/quote]

Stranger things have happened, ShopTo are were selling the codes for a £10 each without having to even buy the game. Anyway I have e-mailed them I have no response yet.

I would of got the N7 Warfare Pack, with GAME but look how that turned out. Oh well looks like I am getting them through Sainsburys and my Collectors Edition through HMV.

What a mess...

The reason why Shopto have got them codes on their site for £10 is just for stock listing purposes, you can't actually buy the code for £10. And yeah I hear you about it being a nightmare. I had my N7 preordered months ago with Game and had to go through the nightmare of finding one.

Got an N7 from Amazon in the end which is good as their doing the warfare pack.