Safari 5.1 on Mac OS X Lion Forums

Hey, just wondering if any of you having issues with xbox.com using safari 5.1. Currently can only use other browsers to get onto the site. Getting this error message:

This site may be experiencing a problem
The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network
You can:
You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.

Cheers,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

This is going to sound like such an unusual fix, but try enabling Private Browsing in Safari. It's under the Edit menu. It worked for me, running Safari 5.1 on Windows 7. People have reported  with a number of browsers that using Private Browsing, or your browser's equivalent, seems to cause it to work with the forums. If you can't log on regardless, try logging on using Bungie.net and saving your login status. Then come back over to these forums and report back if it's worked or not. It's not an issue anyone else has posted about so I'm not sure what else to suggest except these basic ideas.

Very strange, private browsing straight in fine. At the begginning of the switch to lion/safari 5.1 was having trouble accessing forums, main site was fine. So i guess its an issue with the new safari, so will keep an eye out any bug fixes. Thanks paul for your help.

I'm having the same issue. No resolution yet.

Same, that's why I returned back to Firefox 6 :O)

Anyone having any better luck yet? :)