Sacrilegium

So this was supposed to be out today but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Mind you Topware are the Publishers of "Two Worlds II" so copies will probably be a little hard to find.

Survival horror set in modern Romania where a young woman is investigating legends of Vampires.

Has a bit of an "Eternal Darkness" ring to it but very little is known about the finished product at the moment.

While I don't expect it to be the greatest game of all time I was looking forwards to a little something to keep me distracted while we wait for the ONE to land.

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Oh well.

Amazon had it listed as releasing today.  Can't seem to find any word on their official website but True Achievements will probably have a decent source.

As for "Donkeys and Handcarts" that's something that works in the game's favour since it's a setting where you can believe there are castles and isolated villages without phones etc...

The developers talk as if they've created the greatest thing since 'air' but what many people don't realise is that the size of the studios invovled here is nothing compared to the budgets that Epic, Rockstar and EA have to throw about at their games so hopefully with the limited resources that they've got they've done a good job.

Will be unfortunate if it's been put back an entire year though.

Az

Set in modern Romania?   great full of donkeys and handcarts then!

The last I have heard about this is that it is delayed till Q4 2014

www.trueachievements.com/.../sacrilegium-resurfaces-with-a-trailer.htm