Ryse

So I just finished Ryse and I have to say what a hell of a game. I know it was given low reviews but you have to give it a try. Amazing graphics and the game never gets to overly repetitive that you don't want to play anymore. I am no on my second play through to get all the achievements. Thought I'd share a little

Discussion Info

Last updated September 2, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah.. I would agree 61% at metacritic should be closer to 81%..

It has a short campaign it can see that as a downside but I'm hoping they come out with a second ryse

Hope so too. Haven't played it yet, but I feel like I'm seeing something similar to Assassins creed. Because Ubisoft learned from their mistakes, they gave us AC2, a pretty amazing game. Hopefully crytek will listen to fans and critics alike, fix the issues, tweak what needs tweaking, and builds on what their fans like.

Again, haven't played it yet, but can't wait to.

Just finished my second play through, on legendary this time. I love this game. Time for some arena action.

Just beat it now. Fricken amazing. That last sequence before the end of the game is amazing.

I was never a fan of rating websites. I like to try games for myself and decide if I like them on my own. I've played games that were rated low and really enjoyed them and on the other hand games rated high and hated them. I will check this game out and see what I think.

People talking about how the game is too short.  You do know that they are planning on releasing quite a bit of downloadable content for this game.  At least that is what it would come across as with a $50 season pass attached as an option for the game.

I really enjoyed the game, started my second play through on legendary today and to get the rest of the collectables, BTW,  using the Machinima Wingman feature for the collectables is awesome.

That doesn't make it alright though does it? Why not just put that content in the game from the start?

i ll get it in discount bin