RYSE

So I was just watching gameplay on twitch and the game to me looks awesome can't wait to play it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ryse has online MP. That can equate to countless hours of play time so the 6 hour campaign isn't anything to fuss over IMO.

6.8 actually.

Although MP is actually just co-op. It's only for 2 people as far as I understand watching a video review yday.

The game looks really really good graphic wise...other than that it seems like all you do is run around on beautiful maps slashing barbarians over and over.....the single player length isnt worth 60 bucks to me....when the price drops i will pick it up for sure.

Hopefully you guys get on here and let us know how it is.  I'm still curious abou tthis game but I chose DR3 over Ryse.  If it's decent I will pick it up after xmas.

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

[quote user="Barto78"]

Online MP.....I didn't realize that.  i thought it was just a Co-Op mode only.  If there is MP, how fun could it be if you don't have guns?

[/quote]

DIdnt know you needed a gun in your hand to play multiplayer lmao!

[/quote]

Um....Yeah.  Seriously, how fun could MP possibly be with a sword or battle axe? 

Co-op is MP.

I have had it paid off for over a month now. Having heard rumours I did not expect this to get high reviews as it does seem repetitive but hey going around chopping arms and legs off as well as loads of blood can't be a bad thing. I will enjoy it.

Reviewers hate it. But I rarely... well, never listen to reviewers. It's Roman and beautiful that's worth the price of entry. If it ends up being a let down, so be it.

Despite all the negative/average reviews, I still just wanna witness and experience this game. Hopefully I'll get in from Gamefly before the weekend.