Ryse update wont install!

My Ryse update for the Xbox one won't download. I had to disconnect my internet connection and reboot my Xbox to get the game to download in the first place, but this solution will not work on the updates because you have to be connected to Xbox live for it to download. I can play my campaign, but the multiplayer brings to my attention that I need an update. The update starts at 92% which I'm guessing is because the extra 8% is the multiplayer portion, but after 4 hours it hasn't moved a single percent. If anyone has any tips or solutions to bypass the problem please let me know. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

When you say "reboot" do you mean a hard one where you hold the Xbox button for like 8 seconds then when its off unplug the power supply for a minute or so?........if not try that, then look in your network settings and make sure it THINKS (at least)  everything is ok

EDIT: there is a xbox live service alert right now but I don't think that is your problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I did all of that and its not showing any explanations to why it wont work.

Sorry this didn't help.

So, that's the only thing that don't work?......you can connect to xbox live or Netflix and stuff?.......if so , I guess its a problem with the game server.....

Sorry this didn't help.

The only thing I might try would be (yes this will take FOREVER!!) uninstall the game, unplug internet, reinstall the game , plug in internet, see if it will update.

Sorry this didn't help.