Ryse, please help

First I want to say that I absolutley love this game. Ive finished the single player and been playing multiplayer which I think is just brilliant and so addictive. Issue I have has nothing to do with the game itself. Ok, so when I insert the game in my xbox before I get to the main menu of the game I am always asked to sign in. I only have 1 profile on my xbox and this happens only with this game. Does everyone else has to sign in when they boot up the game? Or maybe there is something I can do to fix this? Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ryse is gaining some much needed and richly deserved momentum in the forums. And some praise for the Multiplayer! Haven't tried it yet myself, but that is Great to see! Sadly, I really don't know what to suggest for this. I don't get asked to sign in when I load it up. Are you on a strict NAT?

When I first played Ryse it didn't ask me to sign in, last few times I've loaded it up it asks me whether I want to sign in with my GT or as a guest. Not a major problem but it is odd. It's happening to one of my other friends aswell and we both have Open NAT.

Yea, its really fun and rewarding. I'm not on strict NAT. Maybe I'll try re-installing the game. I'm not gonna lose my saves, right?

Thanks for that Lofty, glad to see I'm not alone. Not a big deal, but its my most played game

It might happen to me then from now on, who knows. It's a minor issue at best, and if it is indeed an issue, then Crytek will fix it. I want to get online and play. *sigh* A few hours to go.

Your progress and your multiplayer progress is all stored digitally so I wouldn't think you'd lose your progress. If when you go to delete the game you see a, delete save data, yes or no, then just select no.

@ Stiker2 ... No worries mate, I just had a look on a few other sites and a few are reporting this. Like Fatal said though, I don't think it's a major issue, well it's not stopped me playing it as of yet and what a fantastic game :-)

A 4/10 Lofty. Game sites have given it a 4/10...

[quote user="IIFatalshockII"]

A 4/10 Lofty. Game sites have given it a 4/10...

[/quote]

I'm not a violent person my friend, well unless someone wanted to hurt someone I know but I'd like to meet some of these people that reviewed Ryse and slap them around the forehead with a 20lb fish :-)

I like the game but it's extremely repetitive and all the enemies have the same 3 or 4 faces

I have the same thing with cod. I'm the only profile on the system and it asks me to select who to sign in as when I start the game.