Ryse 1000/1000

Anyone else finish the achievements yet? Do you think they'll create more achievements for the game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not yet but I'll be aiming for it lol

I think it will take some time though, not so much the story/campaign achievements but the online Rank 100. Me and a mate have played the co-op arena mode now for about 30 hours and I've just hit Rank 30 lol

Going to be fun getting there :-)

I know there's DLC coming soon for this, extra co-op/arena modes, not sure if we get extra achievements though.

Nice one and grats btw,I really cant see ryse,just being 1000/1000, they didnt create such a visually stunning and amazing gameplay for just 50 achievs,and Lofty I was saving ryse for the xmas hols,I best get on playing,hadnt touched the mp yet,lol.

It has a season pass doesn't it? usually season pass = dlc and dlc = new achievements, they gotta make sure you feel like you get your monies worth...

My advice for the arena side of the game is play some solo matches using Jupiter as your god and after each wave use LB to keep the combo going. Whenever you're in trouble use the powers and get a double execution to fill the metre again and repeat if needed.

-

My best match was a 300 combo with 178,000 as the final score and would rank up every match. I loved trying to beat my high score.

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

My best match was a 300 combo with 178,000 as the final score and would rank up every match. I loved trying to beat my high score.

[/quote]*insert wide-eyed smiley here*

Hope to get the full thousand soon haven't had time to play much the last week or so but come next week I will be finished for Xmas so plenty of gaming time to come :)

Crazy that some of you already have 1000, congrats. I'm at 740 right now

I'm at 790 at the moment.

Going to be hard getting level 100 online, I'm only level 16 at the moment, and still haven't even got the achievement for "complete 20 multiplayer campaigns" or "fight on each multiplayer arena environment".

@Soldier

Yes it has a season pass.

@Digital

I did the same, I used Diana though.

IMO Diana isn't the best choice because Jupiter gives you extra focus or whatever it is so you can use your power over and over without the treat of getting hit as long as you do a double execution you'll always get your focus back, that was the key to keeping my combos going.

-

Also another tip for the achievement for playing on all arenas, it's really easy doing round to round matches because the other matches are just two of the round to round matches together so it's much easier to keep track doing round to round.