R.U.S.E

Anyone want to play a game of R.U.S.E sometime? I try and find games but never find any, the online seems to be dead. Anyway if you fancy a game send me a friend request!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There are still loads of players mate.  Try searching at night time.  Added you anyway.

Ahh alright mate.

i got the game add me :)

Amazing game.  I love it,  I'm up 4 playin sum time, fr rq me,  

I up for sum multiplayer games , will send a few fr out ,

also has anyone bought the dlc that lets you play as the Japanese , if so is it worth buying ?

[quote user="I AAR0N I"]

also has anyone bought the dlc that lets you play as the Japanese , if so is it worth buying ?

[/quote]

Do you want to play as Japan?

If so the answers fairly obvious

haha yeah i suppose , will i be able to play as the Japanese with people who haven't purchased the dlc?

[quote user="I AAR0N I"]

haha yeah i suppose , will i be able to play as the Japanese with people who haven't purchased the dlc?

[/quote]

Yep

I have it after sitting on the fence for a while about it and they are a good faction. Bit different to the others which makes a nice change. If you can play them properly im fairly sure they are unstoppable, unlike the other factions

@ghost , cheers gonna purchase it then and might look into the other dlc as its got extra operations to do aswell

ye worth it i got it and japense super tank awsum :) but my airoplanes fly backwards lol