Runtime Errors

Don't know for sure if this is the appropriate sub-forum to post this question in, but I'm trying to access the "My Account" page on xbox.com, and instead of going to the Account page, it goes to a Runtime Error page. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this issue? I've cleared my Internet History completely, and it makes no difference.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried different browsers? A silly thing to ask I know but something worth checking if you haven't.

-

If that doesn't help then you'll need to contact one of the support team, they have an S for their level. One can be found in this thread forums.xbox.com/.../1624477.aspx.

-

Click the little envelope icon under the post and explain your issue in a private message.

-

If it is something you need dealing with straight away, such as turning off automatic subscription renewal, then you could try phoning support for your region. Numbers can be found on this page forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx.

this happened to me on my Comcast account.. took me a week to figure it out!

click on tools, go down to compatibility view settings, click it and add xbox.com this should fix your problem.