Runtime Error Message Not allowing Access to Forums

I am having a major problem with xbox.com's online functionality. I recently signed up and was accepted into the new Dashboard Beta program and my next step in the program is registering on here for the private xbox live forums. Unfortunately i am unable to access ANY form of these forums on the gamertag in question.  Every Time I try to access the forums section of this website with my main gamertag i receive a "Runtime Error" message that looks like this: [[[[[ http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/Photoman212/untitled-6.jpg ]]]]].  It has something to do with my actual gamertag and nothing to how my computer is communicating with the website and i know this because i have tried from 3 computers scattered throughout my town, as well as witnessing friends find their way onto the forums here with no troubles from the same computers that halted my own attempts.  Ive searched for quite some time now for a solution to this problem and still have found nothing.  Id very much so like to participate in the Dashboard beta and help Microsoft as much as i can with my feedback but as of right now this website simply is NOT allowing me to.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there! If you are having issues with the preview forums, please refer to the Connect page for this program for more help. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im Not having any issues with the connect site only this one, My Main gamertag is unable to access ANY form of these forums including THIS page, Has nothing to do with the connect website.

Sorry this didn't help.

I see. Have you recently changed your GT or WLID?

Sorry this didn't help.

No The gamertag in question has not been changed since its creation, and the windows live Id im using used to belong to another gamertag untill i changed it a while ago. The gamertag that it used to belong to is now permanently banned.  I thought the same thing myself that it could be due to the windows live ID previously belonging to a banned gamer tag but i have no problem accessing every other portion of XBOX.com, only the forums will not work.

Sorry this didn't help.

UPDATE: After looking a little further into the theory that it could have something to do with a reused email associated with a previously banned account I opted to change my windows live ID.  Unable after numerous tries to verify my NEW windows live Id(kept clicking the send verification email and never received one) i changed it back the my origional email (The one associated with the previiously banned gamertag) and wouldnt you know it im allowed onto the forums all of a sudden.  This seems to have worked (even though now when i click on the access to private forums link i get a "group not found" page) this seems to have solved my problems for the time being.  Thank you gwyther for your help, and consider this case closed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Llama! I'm glad to hear you got it working. If you can, it would be very helpful if you were to post about this experience in the following thread: forums.xbox.com/.../116618.aspx We're collecting info on this issue to help correct it in the future. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.