Running Low on AA Batteries? Can't afford play and charge kit?

Just plug any micro usb cable you have laying around (comes included with your smartphone Samsung Galaxy or Windows Phone) into the xbox one controller and presto you now have a wired controller. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

nice

I find it odd that someone who could afford a $500 gaming console could not afford a play and charge kit for a controller.

I bought a 4 pack of rechargeable batteries for $12

[quote user="FullHornet"]

I find it odd that someone who could afford a $500 gaming console could not afford a play and charge kit for a controller.

[/quote]

^ Agreed. Like buying a car but cant afford gas...... Walmart has 50 AA batteries for $10................ 

I too bought more rechargeable batteries. All we use in household.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Just plug any micro usb cable you have laying around (comes included with your smartphone Samsung Galaxy or Windows Phone) into the xbox one controller and presto you now have a wired controller. 

[/quote]

Yup, QFT, nipped out and bought a micro usb this morning, I have batteries that recharge for my single player games, and a usb cable to turn my controller wired for BF and other multi player games, I have always preferred wired for on-line play.

Not really an issue for me. The only Xbox I could pre-order in time came with a Play & Charge. And Ryse. And FIFA. It was a nice bundle.