Rumour: EA secures the rights to Titanfall 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dont think Rumors are allowed here. They normally start flamed threads and no one wants a flame on their hands... Hot.

Okay, so Titanfall 2 will come to PS4. We knew that was coming, but wont be for a couple years. The Division, and Battlefront will be out by then, and I wont mind sharing Titanfall with the Sonys.

They can have it. The game is bland.

EsO and Destiny here we come!

Wow EA is gonna foot the bill for Azure servers to be used by Sony! That or we all get crappy EA servers and the game tanks like BF4. I wish MS would have just picked up Respawn and kept EA out mostly.

Apparently Microsoft's servers lag just as well as EAs.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I have a very good connection and have not had any lag since playing on Titanfall :)

@LOL you are playing the PC version right? Doesnt that run on EA servers?

If i am not mistaken the game runs part EA server part Cloud.

The cloud is doing all the work for computing and the EA servers are connecting peoples together.

No lag on titanfall servers, having 20ms or less everytime I have played.

PMSL this is fine by me id love to see titanfall on the ps4 imagine the lag because i can tell u now they will not use AZURE and if this does happen i can tell u now titanfall 2 will use EA servers and if this happens i will not buy it because after bf3 and bf4 i have seen how bad EA servers can be. pc 360 and xb1 uses azure for titanfall 1