Rugby World Cup 2011

Played the demo, thought it was alright.  Disappointing that they only allowed for a half to be played, but not surprising.  

For those of you that have played it, what are your thoughts on this game?  Worth getting?  Wait for Rugby Challenge?

Also, I have Rugby 06 for my Xbox and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to post or send me the USA Eagles player information and ratings, if possible.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi mate I have had the game since release date and have to be honest it's disappointing, Game-play is bad players seem like they are running so fast there impossible to catch, Online is awful dodgy connection on every match, I'm just glad I sold mine and recouped most of the money spent on it. Might give Rugby Challenge a go but will wait on positive reviews first.

I'd wait for Rugby Challenge to be honest.Once you've won the World Cup in this there really isn't a lot to do.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

I'd wait for Rugby Challenge to be honest.Once you've won the World Cup in this there really isn't a lot to do.

[/quote]

Aye true, and winning the World Cup doesn't take too long!

Una demo porfavor para probar el juego y ver si vale la pena comprarlo un demo para apacionados por el rugby