Rory McIlroy golf EA Access

Seems we are getting a 10 hr trial on the 9th July :) Can't wait!! https://twitter.com/eaaccess/status/614151727386898432

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ooo,nice one.Wanted to try before I bought this.

I've never played a golf game so keen to give this a try!

I love a good golf game and was put off The Golf Club by some shocking reviews, for me I always liked the Tiger games so I can't see this being a lot different.

Oh and for Lofty when you look at this thread it apparently it has the 3 click option for your old brain to cope with :)

^^ lol

Did tell the old bloke that it has 3 different control settings & that 3 click was one of them but at his age he's probably forgot by now.

I too am pretty excited about this. Additionally, you can't always judge a game by the reviews. The Golf Club is a GREAT game. Hope Rory plays as true to the sport as TGC does. :)

-Jim

Always loved the "Tiger Woods"series.

Until the last one they released which was "MOST COURSES SOLD SEPERATELY".

As long as they don't go down the same greedy route who cares about a trial.

We know it's gonna be good.

We just want to avoid getting to the Tee and having the game tell us:

"Your Caddy recommends a 3 Wood for this hole.  You don't currently have a 3 Wood in the Golf Bag.  Would you like to purchase one from the online shop for £9.99"?

If it weren't for EA's historic greed and their shameful conduct on the last installment this could have been a day 1 purchase.

I use Destiny for the definition of greed......  it's going to be tough to equal what Bungie has done with that game, and to get away with it.....  

Oi Nally and Badger, I knew it had the 3 Click System all along, just making sure you two knew! Anyway, I was going to come back with more wittly put downs but I've forgot ;-p

My son told me yesterday it's on the Xbox Store for digital pre-order? If true I shall be downloading this later.

Yeah it's up on the store old man, £49.50 if you've EA access £55 without - you probably already knew that but forgot it :)

Found this on the EA forums, seems most agree it is a reliable website. Huge lack of content if true.

From Operation Sports

Standard Courses

TPC Sawgrass

TPC Boston

TPC Scottsdale (available with pre-order)

*. Andrews

Whistling Straits

Bay Hill

Royal Troon

Wolf Creek

Chambers Bay

Fictional/Fantasy Courses

Coyote Falls

Parcel Storm

Lighthouse Pointe

Wetlands

Golfers