Rocksmith UK release?

Any news on a UK release on this game? Really looking forward to it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

18th October in the States according to the official web site.  rocksmith.ubi.com/.../home

so im guessing will be the 21st over here?

That would be my guess, but with 2 weeks to go I can't see any details on retail sites.

Looks like we are out of luck?

I'm sure I read somewhere that a European release of Rocksmith may only happen as late as next year and that the Stateside version would be testing the waters to an extent to see what kind of demand there is for it. Of course this needn't even be a problem if they'd make the disk multi-region (i'm betting that won't happen though)

I too am eagerly waiting for this as i've an electric guitar sat in the corner looking fairly unloved.

With all the copyright stuff that goes on with music games I doubt it will be multi region.

I guess the PC version may be a better bet for that.........

Arent all Ubisoft games region free though?

'Arent all Ubisoft games region free though?'

I hope so, been looking forward to this game for months! If not i'll import a 360 and the game to play it. My £300 SG is waiting for me to become a master guitarist and be played right. I can do a few basic songs at the mo

NO actual UK release date but

www.play.com/.../Product.html

Wow there actually selling a guitar with it for £109.99 wonder what the quality is like

I'm curious for this, hope it gets a UK release

[quote user="BoroParmo"]

Wow there actually selling a guitar with it for £109.99 wonder what the quality is like

[/quote]

A guitar for £70? It's not going to be great. probably need to at least get some good strings and get it set up before it's any good. Probably a better idea to visit your local music shop and ask for some advice.