Robin or Nightwing pack worth it?

So they're on special until tonight, I know the Catwoman DLC added a fair chunk to the game but from what I read about these other two they only add a couple of challenge maps? Does anyone recommend buying these for 360 points each?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I say yes. They may only add in a few extra challenge maps, but the characters themselves play completely differently to Batman. Robin is fast and uses a bo staff, whilst Nightwing is slow but strong. He uses electrical batons as well as other gadgets that no one else uses.

But if challenge maps aren't your thing and was hoping for something single player/campaign related, then they probably aren't worth getting. But being a Batman, I am biased [:P]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I say yes. They may only add in a few extra challenge maps, but the characters themselves play completely differently to Batman. Robin is fast and uses a bo staff, whilst Nightwing is slow but strong. He uses electrical batons as well as other gadgets that no one else uses.

But if challenge maps aren't your thing and was hoping for something single player/campaign related, then they probably aren't worth getting. But being a Batman fan, I am biased :P

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought them and havnt been able to use them in the actual game. Anyone know how to make them work?

Sorry this didn't help.

Um Mr Daniel if you go to the challenge map area they should be selectable from there. I didn't get them as I have so many batman and robin challenges to do that Nightwing would just overload me lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh I was under the assumption you could use them in the actual main storyline , like you could with the cat woman DLC. Disappointment. :(

Sorry this didn't help.