Road Trip!

Since everyone seems to be making a habit of letting others know that they're going to get a chance to play an Xbox One thanks to Microsoft's Xbox One Tour, I thought I'd through throw myself into the ring & announce my candidacy for United States pre... Er, I'm going to go play the Xbox One. ;)

My 2 brothers & I are going to take a 6-hour trip up north this weekend to Atlanta, Georgia & see it for ourselves @ that location's Area One event. It's going to be a long drive... I'll be sure to let you guys know if it was worth it. ;)

Furthermore, it does look like I'll be getting an Xbox One after all! :D

...I just have to wait until Christmas since my twin brother's getting it for me. :(

Oh well, I can't have everything... ;)

...but I can have more smileys. ;D

...because this thread doesn't have enough smileys in it... :|

Make more smileys please. ;)

Kay, thanks, bye. :P

:D :D :D

No, for real... I'm leaving now...

...right NOW.

Am I gone?

No?

Darn...

Oh well...

Okay, let's try this again.

*POOF*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh... AND 1 MORE THING:

I was serious about the smileys...

Keep this thread alive so I can find it when I get back - otherwise, no Xbox One info for you. The ball's in your court now. ;)

Toodles!

*POOF AGAIN*

i played it at my tour in my city and get ready that machine is simply amazing. It will literally blow you away the videos you have seen do not do any justice in person it is an entire different ball game. Enjoy and trust me you will love EVERYTHING about it.

They came to my city with a tour bus and it kind of sucked cause they only had forza and killer instinct. and the line was long so you waited 20 mins to play for 3 mins lol... I can't wait to try dead rising and battlefield 4! row controller felt amazing tho!

I have not been (and probably won't be) able to go to one of tour locations. I have to wait till I get mine :(

Good new is I am getting one.  ;)

*POOP*

Oh, how embarrassing...

What I meant was -

*POOF*

I'm still not seeing enough smileys on here (or responses from forum regulars). Do not let this thread die!

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of..."

No! We'll have none of that! I need a thread to describe how heavenly the Xbox One is once I try it out.

...wow, this thread's turning kind of morbid - & that's why we need more smileys, damnit! SMILE!

*POOP*

Ah, man! Again!? *sigh*

*POOF*

I must be getting old if the thought of a 6 hour road trip to play 20 minutes of a video game just doesn't seem worth the time or effort. Hell, the 40 minutes into Atlanta from where I am then standing around in lines isn't even worth it to me. I'd rather just wait until the console is released. Oh well, have fun either way!

It's great that you'll be getting one for Christmas :)

[quote user="Lestat573"]

I must be getting old if the thought of a 6 hour road trip to play 20 minutes of a video game just doesn't seem worth the time or effort. Hell, the 40 minutes into Atlanta from where I am then standing around in lines isn't even worth it to me. I'd rather just wait until the console is released. Oh well, have fun either way!

[/quote]It's not just about getting a chance to play the Xbox One - that's just the end-game (& a very meaty bonus IMO). It's about the trip itself; I have never gone on a road trip, much less with my 2 brothers. It's an opportunity to try something new that we've never done before (in more ways than 1) & really get to know each other since we spend so much time in our own little separate worlds. Besides, who knows what we're going to do on the way up - you have to remember, it's not about where you're going, it's about the journey. ;)

Ahhh, gotcha. Have fun. :)

Have fun on your road trip and don't forget to bring some good tunes.