Rise Of The Tomb Raider 15 mins Of Gameplay

15 minutes of Rise Of The Tomb Raider gameplay!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ19JCTOGfI

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rise of the Tomb Raider looks absolutely stunning.  Everything looks so fluid and smooth.  I can not wait for Rise of the Tomb Raider to release!  I just need a Collector's Edition announcement

Love tomb raider and this one looks amazing cant wait

It looks pretty awesome. Are they tacking on MP? I hope not.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I hope not to. They should leave mp to more mp focused games, it always turns out wasted in games like this, people give it a couple of goes and then return to what they normally play online.

I hope not as well.  The Tomb Raider reboot in 2013 was absolutely amazing.  And the MP was alright.  But not something I invested in much.  This ridiculous notion that every game needs some kind of MP/CoOp is ridiculous.  

Rise of the Tomb Raider is one of 2 games this year that I can not wait for.  And this 14 minute video put me over the edge.  November can not get here soon enough.  

Same here, two games more than any I'm looking forward to, and they're both out on the same day lol.

What's the other game Goat?

The gameplay looks so good but I'm gonna nitpick at it for its unrealisticness lol. So she got the wood but how the heck did she start a fire in that blizzard? When she kills the bear, he just like drops dead. Like just still. Wouldn't the bear maybe go down and be all ow ow(or would Peta get upset?) And lastly, how does she do all these crazy stunts?! Lol this is her rise to being a tomb raider and it's just like she's so much better than the original. I loved the first game and I'm sure I'll love this one too but dang Lara. I'm also hoping for some campaign add ons! I missed this game after I beat it and I wouldn't mind a bit more story content.

With that said, I love her new look! Camilla Luddington urghhhh.

Isn't it releasing the same day as Fallout 4? If so than it's not a wise day to release it on in my opinion.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Lara first,by the time i finish Tomb Raider,Fallout 4 will got 1 or 2 patch,to solve early issues.....

And hope for no MP,in Tomb Raider (useless),better to add more solo content.

November can't come soon enough, though I still have to beat the last one before I start this game.

Like others said I hope there is no mp as it isn't needed for this game.