Ripped off by auto renewal

I am currently unable to call the 800 number so I am trying here. I signed up to receive 40% off of Xbox gold membership but now that auto renewal has come up it has charged me full price. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue in the past and how do I get the deal I signed up for without having to contact an attorney general?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I think auto renewal turns on affter you purchase that deal. Did you read the fine print?

-

Since I'm not 100% sure about this issue, I'll contact a member of the support team to insure they see this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My membership status on the billing page has been listed as 40% off but now it is telling me it is full priced.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, BIGB EC! Very sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having. We'll get to the bottom of this. First off, what issue are you currently having using the 800 number? Was this deal offered through your dashboard or another place? If you can get in touch with phone support they should be able to assist in resolving this issue. Keep us posted!

Sorry this didn't help.

The deal was offered to me via the dashboard in October of 2010. Even if it was a one time deal I still should have received the discount December of 2011 but due to issues with my account my membership was frozen and renewal date was pushed back. My phone is temporarily out of service and it will be a day or two before I have service again. I have not received any emails of the issue so I am not sure why I did not receive the discount.

Sorry this didn't help.

If the offer was from October 2010, it is no longer valid. Very sorry for the inconvenience! When you get your phone back I would recommend getting in touch with phone support. They will be able to help you with billing. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Sorry this didn't help.