Rip off Xbox

Me and my children have been loyal Xbox customers for over 6 years now and have spent nearly £2000 on 3 x Xbox 360 and 1 x Xb1 console + games, add ons and microsoft points, I've had no Xbox live for nearly 3 weeks and also spoke to 7 yes 7 different people with still no success. When i got the Xb1 i bought forza 5 for £50 only to be ripped off with no DLC so i sold my Xb1 and lost nearly £200, then i bought BF4 on the 360 + premium (£80) (which i can't play on) and also bought Fifa points (which i can't play on) (£60) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Can you clarify what the problem actually is? All I can see is that you sold products you bought, inevitably leading to a loss of money..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It looks like none of your games are working if I'm incorrect please let me know as your post is quite confusing as it states you been a loyal member for 6years and you have brought several consoles and so you brought forza 5 and didn't receive a dlc (if this a day one edition you will receive a dlc token along with Xbox live gold trail code) I'm sorry if you haven't received a dlc   If you take the copie of game along with proof of receipt you may get a replacement with dlc

The next issue is battlefield 4 not working does it come up with any error message or something else like storage issue

FIFA points can only be used to purchase in game contents please can you tell us tell us what the issue with that is so we can help you with that aswell.

Please let us know so we can advise you of a solution

I'm sorry to hear that your experiencing technical difficulty trying to play your games

Sorry this didn't help.

I have'nt had Xbox live for about 3 weeks now, i've spoken to 8 yes 8 advisers only to be told the same thing over and over again.

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought forza 5 from the dashboard so i can't take it to any shop to sort it out, my console was the day 1 edition but it never give me any of the cars, when i clicked on the vehicle it says i had to pay for the DLC again??? BF4 won't work because it won't sign me into live so i can't go online, and the problem with Fifa is i've just spent a load of money on points so i can make more money on Ultimate Team and i can't even use them. The only real solution is to sort the account out and compensate me.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think that you may have just been confused about Forza.  There was a Day One Limited Edition of the game that gave you exclusive dlc.  That edition of the game was only available on disc as far as I know.  If you purchased a digital copy of the game you would not be entitled to that dlc without paying for it.  The Day One console had nothing to do with that.  And also, looking at the account that you are posting with, you are showing as having a free(silver) account.  In order to use online features you must have a gold subscription.  Do you have any idea why you are not Gold?  Have you called and spoke to the billing dept?

Sorry this didn't help.

The DLC was available as a digital download and i was issued with a code which did'nt work, and my account is showing silver because they cancelled it and re applied it with no joy, i deleted my profile cleared my cache, issued me with a 25 digit code (twice) still with no joy (my account did'nt expire till april) and i've spoken to billing 8 times (8 wtf!!!!!)

Sorry this didn't help.