Ridiculous

Why cant I only purchase 100 microsoft points. I am 80 points off of Bioshock 2 dlc and i need to buy 1500 points just to get my dlc. That is an outrage. my friend at work has a psn and he does not get this rubbish. is there a way to get 100 points i am so annoyed. why should i have to pay 15 pounds to get 1500 points just so i can get my 100 points and not just 100 points.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

what is microsofts support number

Im fairly sure you can buy points in multiples of 500 with 500 being the minimum you can purchase??? 

I know in GAME/Gamestation you can buy 400 at a time, not sure the prices though.

Game do 240 points for download now at the grand total of £1.99

Is that all you do is moan?

400 points is £3.50.

I ask you to reevaluate your term of ridiculous. Having recently bought a ps3 (less than 6 weeks old) i discovered yesterday the controller simply stopped working, no response at all, now that's ridiculous

Good luck with the points buying.

Why don't you just wait a week or two? Bioshock 2 dlc becomes 'Deal of the week' at least once a month (at the times the dlc for Borderlands / GTA / RDR etc aren't taking that place)

[quote user="OilyDragonfly0"]

Why cant I only purchase 100 microsoft points. I am 80 points off of Bioshock 2 dlc and i need to buy 1500 points just to get my dlc. That is an outrage. my friend at work has a psn and he does not get this rubbish. is there a way to get 100 points i am so annoyed. why should i have to pay 15 pounds to get 1500 points just so i can get my 100 points and not just 100 points.

[/quote]Since when has PSN got anything t do with Microsoft?

-

On PSN you have to have a minimum of £5 for each top up

-

you can buy 500 MSP for £4.25 from the 360 

joke thread by a silver membership who created it just for this ... move along nothing to see here ....