Ridge Racer Unbounded - Anyone Picking This Up???

Out next friday (30th March). Is anyone else going to be picking it up?

When it was first announced i was a bit sceptical but the closer its getting to the release & the more vids/screens are being released the more interested i'm getting.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I do like my driving games but this looks very much like Burnout.

[quote user="Tastyzulu"]

I do like my driving games but this looks very much like Burnout.

[/quote]

It does have a bit of a Paradise city vibe going on but for me thats not necessarily a bad thing :)

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]It does have a bit of a Paradise city vibe going on but for me thats not necessarily a bad thing :)

[/quote]

Not "Burnout Paradise".

More like "Burnout Revenge".

We've all played this game before.  The original "Ridge Racer" would be a better buy as it's more unique.

Az

Yeah I was thinking Burnout Revenge myself.

I dunno, i can see bits of both (paradise & revenge) in the vid for it on shopto.

Either way its looking like a buy for me. 

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

When it was first announced i was a bit sceptical but the closer its getting to the release & the more vids/screens are being released the more interested i'm getting.

[/quote]

Like  we were talking about yesterday, I'm sort of tempted because like you I love my racing games but don't get me wrong it looks good but there's something about it that's just slightly putting me off!

At the very least i'll stick it on my Loverfilm list.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

Like  we were talking about yesterday, I'm sort of tempted because like you I love my racing games but don't get me wrong it looks good but there's something about it that's just slightly putting me off!

[/quote]-

Says the man whose looking forward to Resi:ORC despite all the negative reviews lol.

[quote user="Noel Kriess"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]-

Says the man whose looking forward to Resi:ORC despite all the negative reviews lol.

[/quote]

lol my family always said I was strange!

Who knows, I might love Ridge Racer and hate Resident Evil, you never know with games ;)

It looks pretty good.. I think i will pre-order Ridgeout Racer: Unburn. This aint B:Revenge.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHPg2yZyxeQ&feature=fvst]

Definately reminds me of some of the Burnout games which isn't a bad thing in my opinion.