Rideable elephants anyone?

Far Cry 4 set in the Himalayas, has elephants - report

Pack your trunks, we're headed to the mountains

http://www.totalxbox.com/73750/far-cry-4-set-in-the-himalayas-has-elephants-report/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you know what, I was just thinking to myself how much I fancied jumping on an elephant and trotting around the jungle capping outposts, you've answered my dreams, cheers Lofty:)

No worries mate, glad I have helped ;-)

Think i would have preferred an ostrich, would have been a bit more stealthy and quicker

Bound to be a yeti in there somewhere.

I shall name my elephant Nelly.

I saw Boudica doing this in "Ryse".

Looked ok.

Awesome to hear. I wanted to get into Farcry and came into FC2 a few years late and never got round to finishing it. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

Elephants or not, I just can't wait for the game. I've loved previous titles especially Far Cry 3.

I hope they build on the  map builder that I read about in a similar thread. That sounds pretty cool. I liked that in the halo games, were people could make their own grounds and parameters. So much fun.

lol @Az.. Boudicca and the elephants in Ryse made me chuckle... Not even sure which moron thought that was even vaguely acceptable when they came up with the idea... Maybe they should of gone the whole hog and had Ghengis Khan turn up on a Giraffe or Vikings riding Meerkats!