Revisiting the Xbox 360. Need your opinion? (New account vs old account)

hey guys. im new here. anyways. i used to be a big achievement hunter a few years ago but then moved to the ps3 for a while where i gained an addiction to trophies.

so to cut a long story short, my addiction went overboard to the point where i was wasting tons of money. so ive been learning to overcome the addiction by playing for fun and stepping away from the ps3 for a while and coming back to the 360 as a "healing process". may sound dumb i know. 

but my question is, should i redownload my old profile where i was a big achievement hunter (i think it got to around 36,000g) - or should i start fresh, kind of like a new begnning? 

ps. sorry about the wall of text. using the ps vita. ill come back and edit this later on on the laptop.

PPS. This account (filmfrog) isn't the "other 36,000" account obviously.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'd get back your old account, just don't achievement hunt. Or, if you do achievement hunt, don't buy new games just for achievements!

get a new one, its like an alcoholic working in a pub

Obsessive compulsive disorder? If so either way it is gonna bug you. Maybe play on a platform that has no achievements/trophies?