Reusing a GT on my old corrupted account.

I had a gamertag MABUHAY KA,that I use to use but had problems with it and was told by a person at microsoft that the tag was corrupted.Somehow the windows live email account was some how reset to a previous email address and some also made login impossible evan with the password that was on account.Is there a way to have that name taken off that account so I can use it.I am not looking to get tag back which would be nice,but I was made a deal and took it so I am not looking for that.If there is anyway I could use the tag MABUHAY KA again I would be happy.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You would have to have access to the account so you can change the name to free it up for use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can not access the account,cause it was some how corrupted at Microsofts end and my access was taken from me-not intentionaly.My questiuon is -is there a way someone on microsofts end that could delete or change gamertag name so I could use the name.Is there any process or steps that could be taken to do this.I know I would have to prove ownership somehow.

Sorry this didn't help.

You could try calling support to see if they could, but that would be your only hope and I'm not sure they'll do it.

Sorry this didn't help.